From hospitals and doctors’ offices to homes and remote villages, Continuum has worked across the entire healthcare spectrum since our inception. We work closely with clients to identify the right business strategy and opportunities, and to design and develop new offerings in a dynamic global landscape.
With a deep understanding of medical environments, usage, trends, and limitations, our veteran team helps enhance patient access and clinical outcomes while minimizing risk. Our structured development and testing process ensures your latest innovation follows FDA guidelines and seamlessly integrates into your regulatory processes.
- Surgical, Therapeutic and Monitoring SystemsCost pressures, changing purchasing requirements, and growing risk exposure of large hospitals present new challenges. Rather than strip cost and features from their portfolios, leading companies are creating new avenues for growth by targeting up the value chain, exploring new markets, and embracing more comprehensive and customized solutions.
- Pharma, Biologics and Drug DeliveryEstablished therapeutic markets are becoming oversaturated, and white-space opportunities are harder to reach than ever. Yet in this fiercely competitive space, companies increasingly find success when they look beyond traditional R&D-focused business models and differentiate their offerings with patient experience.
- Diagnostic and Life Sciences InstrumentationAs research and technology enable earlier detection of disease and closer monitoring during treatment, diagnosis and therapy become more personalized to better manage complex chronic conditions. Clinical and market requirements will soon dictate a regimen of central lab, point-of-care, and home-use devices, with a steady increase in patient-directed self-monitoring to complement traditional physician-ordered testing.
- Consumer Medical DevicesWe’re seeing the convergence of consumer products and regulated medical devices against a backdrop of rising consumer expectations and the decentralization of care. This burgeoning space is rife with opportunities and challenges, as assertive companies seek strategic partnerships to complement their capabilities and overcome limitations.
- Health Insurance and Health SystemsHealth systems and insurance companies are consolidating to leverage greater economies of scale, market penetration, and pricing influence; yet as they grow, they must decentralize care to achieve better convenience and cost. New insurance exchanges are scaling up the direct-to-consumer model, threatening the relationship that payors currently enjoy with employers.
- Digital Health and Connected CareGenomic and biometric data are fueling the growth of personalized medicine and connected-care provision. In addition to enabling more targeted care, digital technologies are transforming the traditional doctor-patient relationship to one that increases access and empowers patients to take greater responsibility for their health.