Attendez, Resonance Test fans! Céline Schillinger, Head of Innovation and Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur, injects some Gallic intelligence and passion into this episode of the podcast. Schillinger is all about enabling quality, the full intelligence and autonomy of the people in her organization. She is about healing a system, from a human-centric and social movement perspective. Listen as she and Continuum SVP Jon Campbell talk about how W. Edwards Deming has been misunderstood, the philosophical side of innovation capability, the challenges of behavior change, the workforce of the future, and what it's like for her to have won the Ordre National du Mérite (yes, she is a knight!). Ecoutez, and you'll hear mots such as:
• "We have found that quality works better when it comes from people. When it comes from people's desires, when it comes from them and their head and their heart."
• "My work is about having people regain their full intelligence."
• "We can no longer rely on a system that has a small brain and many, many hands. We need the brain to be present in every cell of the organization."
• "We are not just doing a job. We are fighting for something."
• "When you give up control, you actually reduce risk."
• "We need to work with more people who don't share our ideas, and yet we need to work towards a common goal."
Host: Pete Chapin
Editor: Kyp Pilalas
Producer: Ken Gordon